It’s simple: why do you want fibreglass pool?
- Create a place for kids to play and adults to relax
- Make a tranquil haven in a small backyard
- Swim uninterrupted laps for exercise
- Bring the holiday to your home
Also, think about where the swimming pool will sit in your backyard relative to your alfresco, indoor entertaining areas and aspect. Do you want to see your fibreglass pool from inside your house? Where in your backyard is a nice sunny spot protected from the wind and away from large trees? Do you want space around your pool for deck chairs, a day bed or sun lounges? Finally, where will you store your filtration equipment, pool cleaner and the kids pool toys?
Finding the best swimming pool design is easy when you have a clear vision for your dream backyard!
The pool colour you choose, and the pool water in it, is crucial because it will ultimately determine the look and feel of your backyard.
Think about the atmosphere you want to create and how the swimming pool, when filled with water, will complement and blend with your home and landscaping choices.
What colour do you want your pool water to be?
- Draws more attention to the pool itself, so if you want your pool to be the centrepiece of your backyard, choose a light colour
- Are more likely to draw your eye to the bottom of the pool, showing leaves and debris. If you want a pristine pool 365 days of the year, a light colour may not be the best option for you
- Light coloured pool shells are cooler overall than dark pools because they reflect the light and heat
- A pool positioned in full shade benefits from being a light colour to combat the effects of the lack of sunlight
- Tends to allow the pool’s surroundings and other landscaping features to stand out
- Absorbs and retains heat more efficiently
- Dark fibreglass pool colours will be naturally warmer all year round
- Hides leaves, dirt and debris (and spiders!)
Things to consider when choosing your dream pool colour
- The colour of a fibreglass pool shell is not resemblant to how the pool will look when filled with water. A sand-coloured pool shell will produce green-tinted water and a white surface will sparkle like the water of the iconic Whitehaven Beach.
- Do you want your swimming pool to be a central element of your backyard or blend into the surroundings and garden?
- Will your pool blend seamlessly with your home and backyard design, or do you want it to stand out and be a central feature?
Narellan Pools Marbleglass™ pool colour range
Marbleglass™ is available in a range of 15 colours, offering plenty of options to suit your dream backyard design. Using a unique technology that allows the blending of colours sprayed onto the interior of the pool shell, the result is a range of vibrant, UV-resistant, and extremely colour-fast pool shell colours. Covered by a 10-year surface warranty and world-leading technology, Marbleglass™ is the world’s most advanced fibreglass pool colour system.
Check out Narellan Pools on Pinterest for pool colour ideas and backyard design inspiration!
Disclaimer: The colours are a representation only & may not represent the final product. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information and illustrations on this website. You acknowledge that such information, illustrations and colours may contain inaccuracies and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information provided is entirely at your own risk, for which Narellan Pools Pty Ltd and any of its Body Corporate shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information received from this website meets your specific requirements.
Plunge pools by Narellan Pools range from 3.2m square up to 5m long x 2.7m wide. Like the deep pool of water typically found at the base of a waterfall, plunge pools offer a deep water cavity perfect for wading and low impact exercise.
The Nirvana is a plunge pool that captures the essence of poolside luxury. Combining a 300mm deep resort-style splash deck and generous swimming area, it’s the perfect option for a compact backyard.
If you’re after a streamlined shape with the flexibility to add swim jets, check out the Eden.
Before browsing the Narellan Pools range of plunge pools, download the Narellan Pools AR App to your smartphone and go out into your backyard.
Use the App to ‘virtually’ place your favourite plunge pool design in your backyard! You can switch between the Eden and Nirvana, change sizes and explore how each colour works with your home’s exterior and landscaping. It’s the new generation of pool design and the best virtual pool showroom in the world!